Good morning, welcome to blogmas day 16, I can’t believe we’re under 10 days until the big day! Today I’m hitting you with a Christmas tag!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
This is probably the hardest question, how can I chose from all the classics? Okay, if I had to pick, it would be Jack Frost. This film is so full of emotions and It’s so festive. What’s yours?
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
For as long as I can remember I would have to say no, This will be no surprise to you if you live in the UK because when does it ever snow? I remember this one year, I think it was 2 years ago where it did snow for a second, can I count that?
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
In the morning I will wake up at home with my family which is always amazing. I then open my presents and spend the rest of my day at my Nan’s which always makes me so happy.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is youuuuu! If this isn’t your favourite Christmas song, who are you? Whenever I hear this song I get so festive and it just makes me so happy.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Only the past few years have I started having a present on Christmas Eve, this will usually be some PJ’s which is definitely the best when it comes to putting on some new festive PJ’s just after having a bath.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Dasher, Prancer… no.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Going to my nan’s on Christmas day.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake at home and university. Less hassle.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I don’t really have any sweet treats around Christmas but I do love having a nibble on the crisps my Nan puts out on Christmas day!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I would definitely say giving gifts, it’s always super satisfying to give presents to the people you love, especially seeing their faces when there opening them.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
All of my gifts are my favourite but one of my favourite gifts was last year when all of my family put together money to buy me a phone, it’s very sentimental.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Probably not to everyone’s taste but definitely Tokyo, but when don’t I want to be in Japan? Other than that, maybe New York, it always seems so beautiful around the Christmas period.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I can’t say I’m a pro but I definitely can’t say I fail either, I’m somewhere in between.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Knowing Christmas is over in one day.
15. When did you realize the truth about Santa?
Probably when I was around 12 when my sister was born, it never hurts to keep the magic alive.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I definitely always make New Years resolutions, sticking to them is another story.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with the people I love and cherish. Living at university can be hard throughout the year so going home for Christmas is something I always get excited for. It’s so nice to be a family again.
Their all the question’s I’m going to be answering today, if you have anymore, please let me know in the comments!