Since getting a Passport last year, I have been trying to tick so many places off my bucket list and one I’m going to be ticking off in the next couple of weeks is Faro in Portugal. Faro is a city I’ve wanted to visit for a while and it seems like such a mystery place that needs to be explored by so many other people.
I’m going with my boyfriend and there are so many places I want to see while I’m there, were going to be there for 3 days so I’m hoping to be able to see as much as I can. There are things both me and my boyfriend want to see so we probably won’t get to see everything we wanted to!
This year I’m planning on visiting so many places not even in Europe, I really want to go on a placement in Sri Lanka which I’m hoping doesn’t fall through. Now, here are a list of things I want to see while I’m there:
- Cidade Velha- The old town is a place that is very popular when visiting Faro.
- Faro Cathedral
- Museu Municipal
- Parque Natural da Ria Formosa
- The Land Train- This is such a great way to explore Faro.
- Carmo church
- The Roman sites in the Algarve
- Ilha de Faro
- A 2 island hop tour- This is definitely something I really want to do.
Are there any other places you’d recommend us going to see?