As you are reading this, I am actually on my way to the airport to catch my flight to Copenhagen. On this trip, I am also getting a coach to Malmo because it was very affordable and I’ve never been to Sweden! I thought I would put together a mini bucket list of what I want to do and see while I am on my trip and I can use this post as a guideline for the trip!
If you have any recommendations on what else we should see when we are there, please let me know in the comments because I’d love to know! Also, if you’d like to see the posts that I create when I am home, please make sure to give me a follow so that you don’t miss them! I will also be documenting my whole trip on my Instagram which is instagram.com/chlolaurenblogs.
Here is the list of the things I want to see while I am in Copenhagen:
- The Round Tower- I’ve heard that you can get a beautiful view of Copenhagen from the top!
- The Nyhavn- Can you even visit Copenhagen without taking a stroll through Nyhavn.
- The little Mermaid- Definitely a must see.
- Rosenborg castle
- The botanical gardens- this looks stunning
- Christianborg palace- There is meant to be another beautiful view of Copenhagen from the top of the tower which is free!
- Superkilen Park- I’ve been recommended this place so many times
- A free walking tour- I’ve never actually done a tour when I’ve been travelling so I’d really like to go on a free walking tour!
Here is the list of things I want to see while I am in Malmo:
- Oresund Bridge- We have to cross this bridge to get to Malmo but the pictures I’ve seen look beautiful!
- The Turning Torso- This looks beautiful!
- Malmo’s Art Gallery- I am a sucker for a good art gallery
- Lilla Torg
- St Peter’s church
- Folket’s park
As you can see, I don’t have a great list for visiting Malmo so if you do have any recommendations, please let me know so that I can add them to the list!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend! I’m not going to be uploading on Monday due to being away but I will be back to my normal schedule on Wednesday!