This post is definitely coming to you a bit late, it is currently March but it is better late than never, right? Towards the end of 2019 I had been thinking of what I wanted to add to my bucket-list for the year 2020 as its a pretty big year for me. I’m finally going to graduate university which means I have a lot of life changing events happening within the next couple of months.
As we are already two months in to 2020, I have already completed one of the things on my bucket-list and that was visiting Edinburgh. Visiting Edinburgh has been top of my bucket-list for a couple of years and it was so nice to finally visit, if you want to know what I got up to while I was there, I uploaded a post all about it.
My Lifestyle Bucket-list:
- Graduate university- obviously 2020 is the year I graduate from university, graduating is at the top of my priority and it will be a dream when I graduate in July. Obviously leaving university will be hard as I’ve gained so much from attending but I’m finally ready to fly my nest and start my life.
- Find out the path I want to take- For years I have struggled trying to work out what I want to do for the rest of my life and take a career in. Right now I do have some idea of what I want to do and I really want to try and follow through with that dream.
- Push myself out of my comfort zone as much as possible- In 2019, one of my main goals was to push myself out my comfort zone and I want to continue that throughout 2020 to try and develop myself as much as possible.
- Accomplish something new every month- This year I have decided to try and do something new each month, whether that be visiting a new place or trying something new.
- Get another tattoo- I have been deliberating getting a new tattoo since I got my first one so hopefully this year I will pluck up the courage and get another one.
- Get a full time job- As I will be finishing university, I’m going to have to look for a full time job. This is something I’m really excited for, I’d love to get my dream internship.
- Find a flat- Something that closely links to the last one is finding somewhere to live. I have a few ideas of where I’d like to live and hopefully I’ll be able to find one I love.
My Travel Bucket-list:
Something I love to do each year is create a travel bucket-list, this keeps me motivated and helps me keep on track on the places I’d love to visit.
- Switzerland- On the top of my bucket list this year is Switzerland. I’d love to visit Bern and Interlaken because they both look so beautiful and Switzerland definitely looks like a place of dreams.
- Marseille- One place I’ve been researching a lot recently is Marseille, its such a beautiful place.
- Japan- If you’ve been following me for a while, you would know that Japan has been the top of my bucket list for the longest time and I’d love to be able to book a trip at the end of the year.
- Sofia- For years I’ve wanted to visit Sofia, this year I’m going to make it my aim to visit this beautiful city.
- Montenegro- For a couple of months I’ve wanted to visit Montenegro, there are so many beautiful cities to visit.
- Vietnam- For years now, I’ve been really intrigued to visit Vietnam as it looks like such a beautiful country with so much history.
- Malta- A year ago I was going to do a placement in Malta but unfortunately I wasn’t able to but when I was researching the country, I absolutely fell in love so I’d love the chance to visit this year.
Those are my goals for 2020, what are your goals for 2020 and have you accomplished any?
Thank you so much for reading, please make sure to follow to see more content from me!