One thing I have really been focusing on during lockdown has been my skin. I tend to change my skincare regime from time to time and I realized I haven’t updated you guys in a while on my current routine. As a blogger, I get the opportunity to test out a lot of skincare, however, there are some products I always sway back to. Even though we all have different skin types, what products work for me may not work for you, vise versa. Hopefully sharing my personal experience with you will help you find some products which work for your skin, also.
Some of these products hav been kindly gifted to me by some amazing brands. I’d just like to say a massive thank you to those brands for choosing me to gift their products.
So lets start with my morning routine. As you can see, I tend not to use many products, however, I use this time to prepare my skin for makeup. One product that I swear by throughout the year is a SPF. SPF is so important for protecting your skin and reducing the risk of aging.
1. Pixi Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser- This is by far one of my favourite Pixi products. It helps get rid of any dirt and impurities that I may have got overnight. It also helps prepare my skin for makeup and hydrates my skin.
2. Dermalogica Clearing Defense SPF30- As I mentioned earlier, a must for me is an SPF moisturizer to protect my skin.
3. Dermalogica Total eye cream SPF15- My under eyes tend to get quite dry from time to time so I like to start my day of with using an eye cream so my makeup does not go dry around my eyes.
My evening routine has a lot more products involved. I feel like I have nailed my go to products and have definitely found the products that work best for my skin.
1. Garnier Micellar water- My go to for makeup removal is the Garnier micellar water. I have tested a number of makeup removal but I always go back to this micellar water. It just works perfectly at removing any stubborn makeup and is super quick and easy.
2. Retinol Jasmine Cleanser- A product that I’ve only been testing for a couple weeks is this cleanser. However, it is working really well with my skin at the moment. I love to use a cleanser as it really works to hydrate my skin and leave it feeling really smooth.
3. Garnier Rose Toner- One of my all time favourite toners has got to be the garnier rose toner. I have gone through multiple bottles and have re-purchased several times. This product is great for sensitive skin and id highly recommend it.
4. Pixi Glow Mist- A product I love to use before applying my moisturizer is the Pixi glow mist. My skin can get very dry pretty easy and this mist really helps to bring hydration back to my skin. I will also use this mist throughout the day when my skin feels dry and if I want to add some dewiness to my skin.
5. Pixi Rose Moisturizer- Lastly, I will use my favourite pixi product, the rose moisturizer. I was kindly gifted this moisturizer a few months ago and fell in love. I have repurchased this product and was definitely worth it. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and my skin still feels hydrated when I wake up in the morning.
I also love to use…
The body shop Japanese Matcha Face Mask- Once or twice a week I will use my all time favourite face mask from the body shop. This face mask isn’t too harsh on the skin which I find some face masks can be, this one really hydrates my skin and I always look forward to using it.
So that is my current skincare routine, I really hope you this helpful and let me know what your favourite skincare products are, I’d love to test out some new products.